Monday, September 5, 2011

My Transitioning Phase and Tips that Helped Me

Ok, so these are some old pictures from when i was transitioning.

  I did the BC about 4 months ago and it was a really freeing experience. Not having to constantly be on top of what my hair looks like and having to go get my hair relaxed all the time!
But for those of you out there who want to go natural but are not ready to do the BC just yet, here's a styling option.
 For this look I would just flatten out one side of my hair and bobby-pin it in the back so it stayed in place while it was still wet.
Then, I would use a styling cream or the eco-styer gel to diffuse the other side so that once it dried you wouldn't notice the difference as much between my natural and relaxed hair.
*WARNING* DO NOT use moose for this look, it will dry out your hair too much and could lead to breakage at the places where the two textures meet.
I hope this was helpful, if you have any other ideas for transitioners please feel free to send them to me and i will post them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment