Thursday, August 23, 2012

Origins: Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash

The first product I decided to try was the Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash. As soon as I got home I couldn’t wait to wash my face! This product is very light and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean without drying it. Also, you only need to use a bit of the product. I use a pea-sized amount and it is enough to cleanse my whole face.




I loved how it felt on my skin when I tried it at the store, however, before making a review I wanted to use it for a while. I wanted make sure its fabulous cleansing effect lasted more than two weeks. After three and a half months of using it, I am still in love! No product has ever lasted me so long and consistently given me such great results.


   
Also, you get a lot of product for the price. I bought the 5 oz (150 ml) bottle which might seem a little steep, but I have used just a bit twice a day for three and a half months, and I still have a lot left. You can also buy the 1.7 oz (50 ml) bottle for $11.00 if you want to try it out.



*If you want to know more about the company itself you can read my post http://ricitosdecanela.blogspot.com/2012/08/origins-about-brand.html or go to http://www.Origins.com  *



No comments:

Post a Comment