Thursday, August 23, 2012

Origins: Brighter By Nature SPF35 Skin Tone Correcting Serum

I love this moisturizer! I have never used a moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling  smooth without any heaviness or oily residue. It has also helped clear up my acne scars around the cheeks and forehead which is fantastic!


The first thing I noticed about the product was its fragrance. It is a very light, clean, smell, not overwhelming like some perfumes.  I apply about 4 dots (one on my forehead, on each cheek and my chin) and it is enough to cover my face. I love the fact that it leaves my skin feeling moisturized without being oily. Now, I know this lotion is meant to be used during the day. However, I loved it so much, I have been using it at night as well. 

*The line also offers a night-time lotion which I intend to purchase in the future*
 
[Picture of the night-time moisturizer]

Now, back to the review. I honestly thought I would run out a lot sooner! Three and a half moths of use and I still have about half the container left!

All in all, I think these products are amazing, super effective and have given me fantastic results. I encourage you to try them out for yourselves and see what I mean. 
I am going back soon to by other products in the line, and will most definitely buy these two once they run out.


*If you want to know more about the company itself you can read my post http://ricitosdecanela.blogspot.com/2012/08/origins-about-brand.html or go to http://www.Origins.com  *

***To only watch the moisturizer product review, skip to 2:20 ***



No comments:

Post a Comment