Thursday, August 23, 2012

Origins: About The Brand



Origins products are made with organic essential oils and without any harmful ingredients like parabens, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA or animal ingredents. On the company’s site you can find information on how the company got started, the ingredients they use in their products and how they help the enviroment. One thing I found interesting while looking for information on the company was that the two trees on their logo actually represent the differing ideas they stand for. They try to combine the power of nature and the proof of science, and in my opinion, they succeed!

“A respect for the past blended with a vision for the future.”
- origins.com
   
    I have been using a face wash and moisturizer from this product line for 3 and a half months and i must say that I am very impressed! I have combination skin which is mostly oily around the chin, nose and forehead. This means that I also get a lot of acne in these specific areas.

However, every single product I tried in the past either over-dried my skin, left it feeling like butter, or only worked for a short period of time (then, my skin would just go back to the way it was).


                                                         How I “discovered” Origins

    I first found out about Origins while walking through Macy’s. I had never seen or heard about this brand before so I let my curiosity lead the way. The sales representative showed me the different products that were available. She also recommended some that worked for my specific skin type and would help with my acne. Then, after the consultation, I got a free facial! YAY!




    The woman used the products she had recommended, which was great because I was able to test the products out before purchasing them. I was so impressed with how my skin felt that I decided to buy some of the products. (Reviews will be up very shortly)

I recommend that if you have an origins store or booth nearby, that you definitely check them out. You won’t regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment