Monday, September 5, 2011

Carol's Daughter Macadamia Hold and Control Smoother

I really Really REALLY want to try this product. I have used pomades and gels in the past and the problem I always find with these is the constant flakes, dry hair and residue they leave behind. But this product is unlike any other pomade or gel.
  I think that what makes this product so different are the ingredients, it contains: Castor Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, etc. It has NO Parabens, Petroleum, Mineral Oil or artificial colors which means it probably won't leave so much residue.
  You can get a 2.25 oz container of this product for 22 dollars at Carolsdaughter.com It is a little pricey which is the reason why I haven't tried it, BUT I am hoping to at least get a sample because I am DYING to use it on my short curly hair. if you have any thoughts, comments, or If you have already used the product and would like to share your thoughts, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment